The Grooming for Greatness and Purpose Foundation is proud to announce its first Grooming for Greatness program. The 12-month leadership program will kick off on October 22nd in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The Grooming for Greatness and Purpose Foundation was born from the premise that everyone, irrespective of social or economic standing, deserves the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. The Foundation’s mission is to identity exceptional leadership talent, whose core motivation and desire to give back to the community make them ideal candidates for Fellowship. Fellows receive training and development such that they harness, develop, and achieve their greatest potential as African leaders.
Participants selected for Grooming for Greatness will spend the year working on a personalized leadership track, which will include a 3-day immersion program, one on one leadership development, and ongoing mentoring, over the course of 12 months. The goal is to provide participants with skills and tools that can be readily applied to their existing career and business paths.
We are excited to announce that the program will start accepting applications on August 25th, 2015.
Our ideal candidates are intrinsically motivated to achieve personal and professional success. With great fortitude, they are dedicated to their own growth and empowerment, and to making a positive impact in their communities. These candidates have set goals and will excel, with guidance, moving toward their full potential.
Topics covered during the year will include:
- Immersive leadership
- Strength based leadership
- Leading with purpose
- Building a meaningful career
- Building powerful networks
- Creating influence
Additionally, ongoing one on one mentoring will be an intricate feature of the program.
Candidates will be chosen through a rigorous and competitive application process. Applicants are expected to have demonstrated leadership achievements and show strong potential in their place of work/business, and/or community. They present strong written and verbal skills, and can demonstrate to the admissions team how their participation in Grooming For Greatness will allow them reach their overall objectives and goals.
Criteria for selection:
- Female or Male, aged 25 to 35
- An established record of achievement and recognition
- Commitment to community engagement
- Demonstrated effort toward making a difference
- Promise of a future career in leadership
- Special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking
- Commitment to participate in a year long program that will from time to time meet on weekends
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application by clicking on APPLY. Application deadline is Friday October 2nd 2015.